Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wait oR Wii

YEH. It is almost midnight now. My mind is having a war. Apparently patience is losing. What the hell am i talking about?. Well, there is a price cut for the wii. from $600-570 and 3 games cost only $180. Well I have been waiting for 5 months. I WANT IT SOO BADLY. Tomolo going to gameshop for a look. compare the prices. 570+124(extra controller) + 180
OR
499+124(extra controller) + 79x2
The first one is what i can get now.
The second is what i can get later this year.
874-781=97
That is a lot man can buy me ssbb liao lor.
But hey can i resist
As usual my daily Anime/Manga routine
Watched One piece Subbed 300 GEAR SECOND ASURA
Spoilers Naruto ManGa ahead don see if u don wan to get spoiled
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sasuke's battle wif Orochimaru. Sasuke won wif Sharingan
Happy? I dont think so. ORO SHALL RISE FROM THE DEAD
Well that is enuf for todae. Hope my blogskin to be ready

No comments: